- In-Floor Storage: Oversized, in-floor storage compartment accommodates wakeboards and extra gear.
- Cockpit Seating: Yamaha's 210 Series offers seating for ten.
- Storage: Plenty of storage options including this easy-to-access area under the portside seating.
- Forward-Swept Tower: The forward-swept aluminum tower is perfect for all types of watersports.
- Swim Platform: Yamaha's signature swim platform design with beverage mounts, backrest cushions and access to the exclusive pump cleanout ports.
- Length: 21 ft. 3 in.
- Weight: 3,228 lb.
- Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Draft: 19 in.
- Dead Rise: 20°
- In-Water Height (Bridge Clearance): 7 ft. 8 in.
- In-Water Height (Tower Folded): 5 ft. 2 in.
- Seating Capacity/Weight Capacity: 10 persons; 1,860 lb.
- Storage Capacity: 474.2 gal.
- Limited Warranty: The Best Just Gets Better
Cockpit and Bow
- Snap-in Marine-Grade Woven Floor Mat: Standard
- Removable Dinette Table with Pedestal: Mounts at Cockpit and Stern
- Bow Filler Inserts for Multiple Seating Configurations: Standard
- Hinged Seat Cushions: Standard
- Integrated Drink Holders: Black
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Adjustable Captain's Chair with Flip-up Bolster: Standard
- Glove Box: Standard
- Integrated Removable Cooler: Standard
- Walk-through Bow Door: Standard
- Courtesy Deck Lighting: Standard
- Dedicated Anchor and Rope Locker: Standard
- Bow Reboarding Ladder: Standard
- Cockpit Drainage System (CDS): Standard
- Integrated Swim Platform: Standard
- Upholstered Cushioned Backrests: Standard
- Stainless Steel Telescopic Reboarding Ladder: Standard
- Dinette Table Mount: Standard
- Marine-Grade Mat: Standard
- Stern (Wet) Storage: Standard
- Connext® with Touchscreen: 4.3 in. display
- Boat Wellness Function Display: in Connext® with Touchscreen
- Marine Stereo: Infinity
- Bluetooth® Capability: Standard
- USB/AUX Input: Standard
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Marine Speakers: 4
- 3 position "No Wake Mode™" Control: Standard
- Cruise Assist: Standard
- Depth Finder: Standard
- Water Temperature: Standard
- Electronic Speedometer: Standard
- Fuel Management System: Standard
- Rack & Pinion Steering: Standard
- Quiet Cruise Technology: Standard
- Articulating Keel System: Standard
Engines and Drive Line
- Yamaha Marine Engine: Twin TR-1 High Output
- Displacement (per engine): 1049cc
- Fuel Capacity: 50 gal.
- 155 MM High-Pressure Pump: Standard
- Pump Clean-out Ports: Standard
- Oil Capacity per Engine: 3.5L
- 3-Blade, Stainless Steel Impeller: Standard
- Saltwater Corrosion Resistant Driveline: Standard
- Available Color(s): Suede Grey or Yacht Blue
- Stainless Steel Bow Rails: Standard
- Stainless Steel Cleats: 6 Pop-up
- Tow Hook: Standard
- Bimini™ Top: Standard
- Aluminum Folding Wakeboard Tower: Standard
- Wakeboard Racks: Optional
- Windshield Mirror: Standard
- Painted Trailer with Swing-away Tongue: Tandem Axle
- Galvanized Trailer with Swing-away Tongue: Optional (Tandem Axle)
- Spare Tire and Mount: Standard
- Disk Brakes: Standard
- Lights: Standard
- Safety Chains: Standard
- Adjustable Winch Stand with Strap and Hook: Standard
- Height on Trailer: 10 ft. 4.5 in.
- Height on Trailer with Tower Folded: 7 ft. 10.7 in.
- Length on Trailer: 24 ft.
- Length on Trailer with Tongue Folded: 22 ft.
- Dry Weight on Trailer: 4,224 lb.
- Engine Type
- Twin TR-1 High Output
- Length Overall
- 21 ft. 3 in.
- 8 ft. 6 in.
- 19 in.
- Dry Weight
- 3,228 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 10 persons; 1,860 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 50 gal.
- Impeller / Prop
- 3-Blade, Stainless Steel Impeller